“I have the WWNG to keep my sanity! An organization that works well!” – WWNG Board member, 2017-18
The 2017-18 WWNG Board
Mickey Farrance, President
- Mickey founded the WWNG shortly after moving to Grenoble from California, where she was active in a number of professional networking groups. She is a writer, teacher, and trainer specializing in effective technical and business communications, currently responsible for strategic marketing content development at Bonitasoft.
Anna Loth, Treasurer
- Anna is an engineer at STMicroelectronics Grenoble. She has been working in semiconductors more than 20 years. Anna is passionate about Yoga, a believer in the personal benefits of sophrologie, and would like to develop her competencies in these areas. Anna has served as Treasurer for the WWNG for the past 3 years. The WWNG has brought her so much personally and professionally over the past years, and enjoys supporting the association in this capacity
Beatrice Marionnet, Vice President
- Beatrice has worked for anglophone companies for many years, and after a while she decided to start her own business. She is now the account manager for Westside Resources, a California company. She distributes air-water tips for dentists in France. With a degree in English, an MBA and after living in the U.K. and the USA, she has a real knowledge and love for the anglophone world.
Jehanne Nagati, Membership Chair
- Jéhanne is a Franco-Egyptian engineer who moved from Cairo to Grenoble almost 15 years ago. She is currently working in Hardis Business Consulting, advising Schneider Electric about cyber security for services in the Internet of Things. Jéhanne slowly but surely acquired the skills she needed in innovation to change careers. She love the dynamics, spirit, organization, and generosity that she experienced with WWNG over the last three years.
Veronique Rostas, Secretary
- Veronique Rostas is a professional coach and facilitator (in French and English) with Polaris Consulting. She spent 12 years previously as a Human Resources Development Professional in the global semiconductor industry and has also contributed her time and expertise to the Program Committee.
Caroline Walmsley, Program Team Liaison
- After studying in France and UK, Caroline developed a passion for access to law and rights. She has helped individuals and professionals with their contracts and in their relations with the French public administration for more than 10 years. WWNG has been a source of inspiration and action since 2013. When she joined the Program team in 2015, it meant even more actions… and a great team experience! She is looking forward to helping the WWNG support its members with opportunities that sustain their careers.
This is the team that makes our monthly meeting programs, seminars, workshops, and the PEP possible, with professional planning and execution.
- Juliana Arndt, Bettina Gilomen, Sophie Lorrain, Marta Rybcyznska, Shruti Sharma, Caroline Walmsley
If you learned about a WWNG event, thank the Comm Team.
- Jacqui Bakhai, Danelle Downer, Beatrice Marionnet, Véronique Rostas